UC Interlink (UCI) will provide a risk/readiness plan to embark on Unified Communications implementations and operations, planning changes based on your specific needs. Engage UCI’s Interlink Coach services for in-depth consultation on leadership development of functional and business alignment plans to garner management and board approval of your implementation plan, shifting leadership culture from a “reactive” to “proactive” approach to problem resolution.
- A matrix of key deliverables and success factors designed to ensure on-time delivery, increased product utilization and risk avoidance of the implementation strategy.
- Determination and prioritization of user needs and feature requirements.
- A migration strategy that minimizes operational disruptions and maximizes business impact.
- Establishing and defining criteria for success and measurement processes.
- An assessment of your organization’s prior technology change implementations to develop a strategy specific to your business.
- Identification of best practices to drive optimal employee performance.
Evaluation and planning are integral factors to the success of any major undertaking that impacts your business. UCI has the expertise and methods to determine your organizational readiness for Unified Communications, recommend necessary process augmentations and establish a clearly-defined roadmap for achieving the optimal implementation of integrated IP telephony.