Train the Trainer
Reduce your costs and scale your resources.
Amplify your internal expertise across global enterprises over multiple sites by leveraging UC Interlink’s best practices to build your own army of change agents.
By engaging with UCI’s Train the Trainer program, you will be able to:
- Empower your internal training resources to learn the content and deploy your own version of on-site expertise for Cisco Unified Communications.
- Build a customized deployment plan based on your own workforce needs, IT environment and business requirements.
- Extend your internal expertise and incorporate Cisco best practices to help lower risks and costs of deployment.
Training Documentation and Curriculum Development
We’ve created a massive library of resources for every type of knowledge worker across the majority of use-cases: Admins, Executives, Contact Center Agents, Mobile Workers, Remote Experts, etc.
We also provide Training-as-a-Service (TaaS), a subscription-based service that provides quarterly or yearly updates and maintenance for all Cisco training documentation and train-the-trainer sessions. This service will support IT and Corporate Training Departments with up-to-date content management services and refreshed training materials that align to your system upgrades, system changes and new feature releases. Products include: Jabber, WebEx, Finesse Contact Center, Unity Connect, Business Video and various IP phone models.
- Guides, Manuals, Workbooks, Outlines, PowerPoint, Quick Reference Guides, etc.
- All materials are available online under a secure login.